Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 15: My First Photoshoot

Managed to get the 1st sponsorship from Andre's =) 大姨 => A photoshoot package for newborns.
I like Kelly's photgraphy style, it's somewhat like Anne Geddes, a lot of feel. Managed to secure a slot when Andre is 15 days old, that's when baby is still scrawny and still looking so fragile. Out of the 4 hours Kelly was here, Andre was crying for 3-1/2 hours. Guess he just didn't like being exposed less a diaper cover. I was trying to calm him down by feeding and feeding (until my breasts had jellified). The angry photo taken above is actually the last photo taken during the photoshoot. See how pissed Andre is (Actually, this is one of my favourite pictures cos it is so natural... hahaha).
But well, the end results are good. Everyone simply love the photos!
Mummy's Favourite



Daddy's Favourite (He says looks like baby Jesus in the crib)

No comments:

Post a Comment