Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 6: Thoughts

It's day 6 already and my nippples are so sore and have a bit bleeding. My episo wound is still hurting. Up there pain, down there pain, its been really depressing. For those who did natural, please take care of your wound. Don't be like me, walked around vigourously for the 1st few days and now, the stitch is hurting like crazy. I'm still sitting on float.

luckily, i have my hubby ard. i never expect the tremendous help n support he provide, usual day, he is very nua, but this time he really rise to the occasion baby and all. So far, i haven't even change a diaper or bathe the baby yet. I want to hands on, but he insist healing the wound should be my 1st priority now. i told him, he better not fall sick or break down, otherwise i definitely cannot take it. told him, no need LV or Chanel, just be there is the best i can ask for. considering next week when he returns back to work。 i think i a bit depression now. Hopefully things will be better.Baby's jaundice is high today, dr say if tomoro still high, then need to be hospitalised.

Last night, baby Andre couldn't sleep again. This time, even daddy had difficulty patting him to sleep. In the end, i took Andre in my arms, rocked, cradled and hummed to him. Desipte my painful nips, i let him comfort suckle till he fell asleep. Seeing him quieten down and sleep like an angel, it makes it all so priceless in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment