Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 4: Start of Jamu massage

Thanks to Lek who recommended Aunty Yati, i started my slimming massage today. Considering it's $60 per 1 hour session and the lady comes to my place, it is pretty reasonable.

Mdm Yati is a spunky, optimistic lady, very nice to chat with. The massage is sheer bliss, but the jamu wrap is a torture (and sure smelly). In short, after the massage, Mdm Yati applied some herbs and wrap me up in a cloth like a mummy (the belly and thigh regions). Supposed to feel burning hot (but i didn't, maybe because my skin too thick), and keep the wrap as long as possible. It's already very tough, i'm bleeding, i'm sweating and now something else to add to my woes? But what to do .. for the sake of beauty.

I'll bear with this for 7 days in a row. GRRRrrrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment