Thursday, May 13, 2010

7 Months

7 Months. I really really need to blog, otherwise i'll start to lose all these wonderful memories.

But I've been so busy. After the 10 days trip to China, I'm back with 10 days of work backlog to clear. Plus the entire house is in a mess, plus i need to clear some bills, plus plus plus... There is something always to do... and i'm so tired

During this trip, we finally decided to get a helper to help. Well, at least there be someone there to help with the housework, take care of Andre when he wakes up at night (nowadays, he seems to be waking up at 3 to 4 am for a feed) etc. By right, i'm supposed to introduce the 3rd solid feed by now, but i simply do not have the time to do so :(

At 7 months, Andre's taking 5 milk feeds (850 ml) + 2 half bowls of solids everyday. This boy is getting more and more endearing and has picked up a couple of skills. Besides xiang xiang shou, he has also learnt to out reach his arms if he wants to be carried. I taught him that but stretching out my hands and surprisingly he picked it up within a few days. He is also more vocal nowadays, screaming away, but i've yet to hear any prounounciation like maaa maaa, daaa daaa... its just one tone... EKKKKKKK

Still pretty toothless..

Oh my, there's so much things i can type if i want to ... i think i better fill it in the details with the pictures i've taken. I couldn't do that in China cos not only facebook is banned, blogspot is banned too!!

I think i better go back to work, and really finding sometime to blog the soonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment