Sunday, May 9, 2010

7 Months: My very first Mother's day!

My first mother's day was spent mostly on board the plane from from Nanjing. Gong gong, po po came to pick me up and presented me with this rose from Andre. So sweet of them right... Shame on me, i did not do anything special for mother's day this year, except to hastily buy this wrinkle cream on board. But well, i did think of my mum in Nanjing and bought a couple of items for her. Its the thoughts that count right?

Anyway, no excuses... so i'll like to take the chance of a public forum to wish my mum A Happy Mother's Day! To me, you will always be the best mum in the world. Thank you for your unconditional love for the past 30 years!! *MUACKZ* Without you, i will not be what I am today.


Little Andre got a surprise for me too ... hehe, he must be thinking "Dear mummy, thank you for all the sleepless nights you have sacrificed for me, making me sleep, giving me milk. So here's something to make up for your lack of beauty sleep for the past 8 months!"

No comments:

Post a Comment