Wednesday, August 19, 2009

31 Weeks 3 Days: THE START OF THE ITCH

Today, both my chest started to itch like hell... it's crazy...i just feel like throwing myself, chest up, against the wall.

Woke up at 3 am, and couldn't sleep at all cos i was itching all over. It spread to the belly and arms as well. Went to the GP this morning and was given some medicine, lotion and 2 days MC! Yippee! I'm going to stay at home for the next 2 days and hope the itch goes away. I look as if i got into a cat fight with my baby and boobs.

A little sweat will bring out the itch again. I think i pertually have to be in an air-con or direct fan environment for the next 2 months. Bought a bottle of cooling talc, it does help if i'm constantly peppering myself.
Since the GD diagnosis, i haven't put on any weight too. In fact, i lost a a bit. Really cut away all the chocs, and fried stuff. Sometimes feel a bit depress at my diet. Hope all and baby will turn out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment