Thursday, August 27, 2009

32 Weeks and 4 Days: 8th month check up


All is well, although i lost weight, baby is 2kg at 32+4 weeks. Detail scan done at the ADC for 32th week. Baby's measurements are all around the 50th percentile. Dr Chee is very pleased as babies with diabetic mums tend to be on the bigger side. Everyone who saw this scan says that baby has a sharp nose and nice pouty lips :)

Dietician also say i'm controlling my diet well and allowing me one more serving of fruit a day. Regarding rashes, gynae also boh bian, she sympathises with me cos she had this encounter too, but she said there is nothing much she can do due to the medication limitation for pregnant woman. Her only advice is to moisturise, moisturise and mositurise. A tear rolled down my face. I can only bear with it all the way until delivery. Oh, the wretched itch. Should i go find a dermatologist?

By the way, my waistline is 37.5 inches. I think baby is tucked nicely inside my body cavity.

Anyway, since all is well, and i'm happy that hubby accompanied me today (1st time in 3 months), i celebrated with a slice of butter cake...(very bad i know, kekeke) Surprisingly, my rashes also didn't feel so terrible today

We also signed up for the hospitalisation package. signed up for the 1 bedded premier class yesterday (cos hubby has company benefits). Classic and premier diff by a little only, so we just went premier. One thing hubby and i found amusing, delivery suite only available to us for 8 hours. After that it's chargeable $0.53 per minute. Kaoz .. like parking like that. Stress man.

No comments:

Post a Comment