Thursday, August 27, 2009

32 Weeks 5 Days: Taka Baby Fair

Dear went to KL for a job tonight so i'm pretty much alone. And so I went to the Taka baby fair with my elder sis Jenny. It's good to have her around cos being a mother of 3, she knows what are the useful things to get and useless things not to get.

After work, i went home and picked up little Adelle before fetching her mommy. The little girl is so cute ...

Adelle: Ee ee, i like your car
Ee ee: Why do you like my car?
Adelle: Oh, because i love you.

Words from a 2-1/2 year old girl. So innocent and so pure. My heart simply just melted for her. Who wouldn't?

Taka fair was GOOD! It is all baby stuff and i feel like a member of the privilege group, thanks to the endorsement of my rounded belly. The other shoppers there are like guests. (hehe, the snobbish side of me, though there are like hundreds of pregnant women around). Anyway, things are slightly cheaper than Robinsons and you can pratically get everything there. One of my prize buys is this Winne-the-pooh cot light, that has this dim light and plays 4 lullaby. Haven't tried the actual thing yet cos i hadn't gotten the batteries, but it is $29.95 from $59.95. Just seeing the price difference makes me very enticed. hahaha. For cheap stuff, there is this brand call Benbeni. Got those loose misc stuff like towels, bibs etc.

After shopping, the 3 of us went to eat ramen... Yummy! My fav craving nowadays. Simply lurrrvvve that gooey egg. (oh, and i was slabbing aloe vera gel on myself throughout dinner. Feel like some diseased animal).

No comments:

Post a Comment