Friday, September 25, 2009

36 Weeks 5 days: Updates

more working days for me. Low energy but i'm sleeping better nowadays, except for that 2-3 pee trips every night. Practically need to 'roll' out of bed for that.

A couple more areas to clean up before my 'nest' is ready So looking forward to the start of my ML. Nowadays, i just don't feel like talking, just want to be quiet. Last night, went for walk with DH, we walked almost 50 mins in silence and i didn't even want to hold hands. Luckily he understands and did not ask why i'm so quiet.

Well, so much for being in a melancholic mood. Hope the mood will perk up for me soon.

i think space is really limited, cos i can feel baby elbowing and kneeing me when he moves. And sometimes, i can sense he very pek chek, especially when i lie on my side, and restrict his space even further. Nowadays, i like to press around my belly firmly. Can feel certain body parts (but dunno which part). And if he does not like it, can feel him shifting away.

No comments:

Post a Comment