Wednesday, April 28, 2010

6 Months: April 18 - April 28

Not much updates for these 2 weeks, no pictures taken :(

Things got busy at work for mummy (this is the downside of a working mum's life) and mummy got the flu bug from both Andre and daddy. And it is many times worst. For once, 3 days of MC! Though there wasn't any fever, i started to be so phelgmy and i started losing my voice.

Visited the Dr 3 times, 22nd April, 25th April and 28th April.

1st visit: Symptoms are relatively mild. So given cough mixture and cold tablets.

2nd visit: I've started wheezing and my ears were so painfully blocked that i lost much of my hearing. I just felt i was so clogged up in my whole respiratory system. Was put on the neubilizer (hey, i thought that was for babies only, but apparently, it was very good and it cleared my airways). I did some puff test but was unable to generate enough air. Given 2 days MC. Dr says if i don't recover enough on a review on Wed, i will not be fit enough to fly. OH NO!!

Rested Monday at home 26th. Put baby at mum's place so that i could have some peace and quiet. However,i felt better in the afternoon and ended up doing housework for the whole house. Sigh.. what to do, Aunty Ted has already left, and our place is getting so terribly messy. I did feel much better in the evening, Kevin said i finally sounded normal and thus decided to return back to work on Tuesday. (at the back of my head, i was also considering the long leave i have ahead and thus want to minimize my time away)

Tuesday: Bad choice to go back to work. Cos i was coughing away and i was so embarrassed. I still do sound bad. And there is a pregnant mummy in the office now.

Wednesday: 3rd visit to Dr Chang. I fared much better with the puff test. I was given more medicine and certified fit to fly. Dr says its a bad case of upper respiratory infection and was given a nasal respirator for me to take on board my vacation. Whoa... this is serious manz, cos i thought this gadget is only used by the asthmatic. Took one more day MC.

For the past week, tried to keep away from Andre as much as possible. Things will get serious and complicated if i pass the germs back to Andre. Downside of the antibiotics was that, i think my milk tasted really bad, and Andre went on a milk strike for a few days. Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment