Thursday, September 16, 2010

11 Months: Cake toppers

OK, I'm obesessed in get the perfect cake for Andre (without spending more than necessary). Realized that cake toppers are actually one of the hardest stuff to source and get. And i really wanted something unique and not typical of every birthday cake.

So after spending hours and hours surfing the internet, and spending one entire evening walking all the shops in Jurong Point, I'm proudly to have acquired the following:
Mickey on his little Plane. Mum's a aviation repair engineer la, so i always have a soft spot for planes. It is actually a toy, and it makes air planes noises... Mickey says Yoo Hoo ... plays a little tune... Its $18, but i think it makes a good toy and memorabila after the cake is cut

And to match, baby Mickey and friends on rocking horses. (I'm actually very thrilled to have Goofy inside the set too). Bought it from an online seller for $15 and collected on a hot sunny weekday at Tampines.

I am proud of myself and my acquisitions. Baby Disney is the theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment