Wednesday, November 18, 2009

6 Weeks: Updates

I bought this 3 CDs of nursery ryhmes. Andre seems to enjoy it. I also have a couple of children story books which i'll read to him (even though he boh hue me). Nowadays, at six weeks, Andre does not always sleep after a feed. So i take this chance to interact with him or ask the grandmother to cuddle. After a feed, he does not normally fuss. Sometimes when i run out of ideas. i just leave him alone to discover the world (staring at the ceiling) himself. He does not like to be left entirely alone, so i just sit beside and do my own stuff (watch TV, read forum)

I realized there is no such thing as a perfect mum, and both baby and I are on a learning curve. Once i put my expectations down, i find myself enjoying motherhood more.

No comments:

Post a Comment