Saturday, July 11, 2009

25 Weeks 6 Days: Baby's been so quiet

My baby is super quiet today since morning; can hardly feel any movement, if not nothing. No matter how i probe my tummy, he also boh chup me... i am getting worried, should i? are they supposed to be so quiet sometimes? i tell my hubby, but he keep telling me not to disturb our son...

Update:
Last night, i got super gan chiong after i played babyplus and the little fellow didn't respond! Drove down to KKH, delivery suite for a check up at 10 plus(this was what the nurse advise after i called the KKH hotline). They listened for the bb's heartbeat and strapped me to the CTG machine to monitor. Barely after i lie there for 10 minutes, my boy start to bounce and tumble happily *^$#@^$!! dunno whether to be angry or happy also. After 2 hours of monitoring, $55 (which i thought was pretty reasonable, was expecting them to charge me at least $200) and a grumpy hubby... i made it home pretty relief la (and of cos embarressed, cos the recep nurse grin at me, "1st time baby rite?")

On hindsight, i would have spend the money. Who wouldn't want a peace of mind. Better be cautious than regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment