Tuesday, June 9, 2009

21 Weeks 2 Days: Some Updates

I have been playing baby plus for baby once a day since Week 18. By right supposed to be 2 hours, but i can only manage 1 hr before bedtime. Too rush for me in the morning. I noticed that my baby kicks exceptionally hard when i play the device. And in the evening around 'lesson' time, i can feel that he is moving more, like time to go to school liao. Find that quite cute.

Other than that, i think i'm the most bo chup mummy around. I tried to play the piano once or twice and singing, but too much work in the office for me to follow up to be consistent. I bought nothing yet, and my house is in a mess. damn cham. looks like going to ling shi bao fo jiao when the baby comes. Hope baby dun become engineer in future like the mummy. Too tough liao. Be a doctor. 5 minutes consultation and collect $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment